[IP] re: shocked

You didn't state what your target range is so this it is hard to comment.
However when I spoke with my Nurse Practitioner (also a pumper) about some
high's I was having, her comment back was "you have diabetes, you cannot
expect to have perfect sugars, there are too many variable to maintain all
of the time".  Your goal is to improve your A1c's, reduce number of extreme
lows and highs.  In my case, we have a goal of 85% of numbers are below 180.
Remember, if you are high, chances are you will be testing more frequently
to get it down, so these percentages are only a gauge.  Set reasonable,
attainable goals for yourself and communicate them with your endo.  If you
expect perfection, you could fall off the cliff when you fail.

Steve Fuller
Capacity Planning Products and Services
978-496-8496 DTN: 276-8496
send the next two lines in a message