Re: [IP] pumper pals

>Sorry, a bit off subject....
> Forgive me if Mr William Gates is a close friend of anyone here, but
> he has nothing, zero, zilch, to do with the success of this
> wonderful thing which is the internet! We have only ourselves to
> thank.

I second that, Gates and company have corrupted more public
specifications then jammed them down our throats than I can even
remember, doing untold damage to the internet community. To name a
couple of prominent ones, Java & Kerberos

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted