[IP] One Touch "Fast Take" Meter

I guess I'm not the only one who got excited about this new 'Fast Take'
Meter. I also called Lifescan yesterday to inquire since I hadn't seen any
of the new meters in the pharmacies yet.  They told me they were just being
delivered to various pharmacies this month.

I currently have a "One Touch II" and a "One Touch Profile". I told
Lifescan I had 2 of their meters and wanted another meter to carry with me.
They were very nice, but, did not offer it to me for free as I was kind of
hoping. Maybe they only do this in the States and not in Canada????

Oh well, I was able to finally find a drug store that carried them and I
lucked out and picked it up for $29.99. (Regular retail is $69.99 Cdn.$$)
In Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart has a special offer on for the months of May
& June only. They don't carry the testing strips yet though. (25 come
w/meter) Hopefully by next week they said.

The meter seems great. I compared test results with my Profile and both
readings were exactly the same.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted