Re: [IP] Look out - Sara is philosophizing

Disease is not the wrath of God. It is a result of freedom of choice. That is
choosing badly. Sin, evil, disease, destruction is caused by the human race as
a whole. We are all part of the negativity and evil in the world but not
directly at cause for individual events such as having diabetes.

God will not give us more than we can handle. That is, we will not lose our
souls through the trials if we stay with his word. More than we can handle is
not in the physical realm i.e. Jesus died. I think that was more than his body
could handle.

God will provide us with the strength to not lose our souls and the strength
to continue on in his love but that doesn't mean we won't die, go blind etc
from this damned disease.
     Katie - Oh, all this of course is written in My Humble Opinion :)  It
wouldn't surprise me if when I die God looks at me and laughs and says, "Boy,
were you ever wrong."
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted