To: email @ redacted
From: email @ redacted on 21, May 1998 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetic Gene
RFC Header:Received: by omnibus.ce.psu.edu with SMTP;21 May 1998 07:43:21
-0400
From: BBradRN <email @ redacted>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:41:30 EDT
To: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
In a message dated 5/21/98 1:06:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  and they discovered a virus that they named
 "Cocksakie B 4," or something to that effect.  And they believed at that time

Sure do, Greg.  That one and a group of viruses referred to as Retro-virus
have been implicated to have a connection as a trigger to set off the immune
system that might already have a genetic defect.  Clusters of Type 1 have also
been identified after outbreaks of measles, chickenpox, etc.    Sometimes the
process from infection to diagnosis of Type 1 can take several years .
exactly how many years is an unknown factor.

Barbara
send the next two lines in a message
info
end