[IP] Back on-line

I've been pretty much out of circulation for about a week - I came
down with pneumonia last week.  I'm still not up to speed yet and
have tried to keep up, but I've got a few hundred messages to catch
up on....

The difficult part was keeping my bg levels under control - even
running a basal rate of 3 u/hour I still hovered around 200.  I ended
up checking my bg whenever I woke up and bolusing appropriately. Many
times I didn't feel like eating so I didn't.   Without the pump I
would have really had problems!

Now both the boys have come down with it too (we all started showing
symptoms at about the same time, but getting a diagnosis is more
difficult.)  The doctor said mine was bacterial and the boys seems to
be viral.   He also said that there are a lot of people with this
around here - something about the weather and who knows what else...

Anybody else noticed a bunch of people sick lately?

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted