[IP] New Diabetic Adventure .. I'd Rather Not Do It Again!

I am just now starting to read Thursday's digests.  Obviously I'm a
little behind but I am trying to catch up.  If I respond to a question
or something that has already been answered several times, I am sorry
... please be patient with me.

This last weekend took me on a whole new adventure in Diabetes!  Friday
evening I started to feel a little strange and checked my BG.  It was OK
but I kept feeling worse and worse.  A little while later I started
feeling like I was going to pass out and told a friend who was at my
apartment to call 911 immediately.  By the time the paramedics got there
I was fading in and out of consciousness.  They stabilized me as best
they could and rushed me to the hospital with lights and siren going
because I was in critical condition.  I spent the next four days in the
Intensive Care Unit in and out of a Diabetic Coma.  My BG's bounced
around from a low of 8 to a high of 663.  The doctors can not figure out
why this suddenly happened for no reason.  I hope I never have to go
through it again and I also hope that none of you do!  It really takes a
lot out of you.

I really appreciate the information I find on this list.  If anyone has
had an experience such as this, I would like to hear about it.

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"