Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter (was Re: [IP] In Quest of Alternate Tape)

I called Lifescan's customer support number (the 800 number on the back
of their meters).  I told the rep that I had heard about the "Fast Take"
meter on this list.  He told me that this is a brand new meter and that
they are offering it to current Lifescan meter users for free as a
backup meter.  He took my name and address and I received the new meter
2 days later by FedEx.

The meter itself is smaller than a pump and for those who do "blue" the
meter is blue and shaped kind of like a teardrop.  The meter turns
itself on when you insert the test strip and takes only 15 seconds to
show the results and has a 150 test result memory.  The strips for it
are very small. The meter comes with a nylon sports case that will hold
the meter, a penlet, lancets and a vial of test strips in a small pouch
with a belt loop on the back.

I keep this meter in my purse along with my insulin pen so I am always

<< Does anyone know anything about this meter?? I just got off of Life
web page and there was no mention of the "Fast Take" meter. Just

Sam >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted