Re: [IP] Diabetic Gene

Cheryl, You are completely correct with your memory.  It is coxsackie virus.
Many believe that the gov't doesn't want it to become widely known that their
mandatory immunization programs might be the cause of so many auto-immune
diseases as they are fearful of being held financially responsible and subject
to liability.  That seems to be easy to believe because information on this
subject isn't easy to come by.  I had a severe case of what used to be called
the "hard" measle.  Also had chicken pox that was severe.  Who knows.  There
are so many genetic defects in my family I can't possibly keep track of them
but the DCCT did extensive research on their questionnaires to all the
participants.  They even drew blood from my parents and my living sisters and
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted