Re: [IP] Question about Hibiclens

>    VERY impressive..I was about to post a similar story about Melissa, but
> it's been less than a year without an infection (after 3 within 15 months) & I
> thought THAT was a major accomplishment!!!....Bottom line is that she "gets
> it" as far as the importance of NEVER inserting into a site that hasn't been
> thoroughly prepped!

Your right, proper site preparation seems really necessary. Just
watching this conversation makes me realize that site infections are
more common than I thought.

Lily has always done the betadine, alcohol, skin prep routine and has
had a site get a little red and uncomfortable only once in 3 years. I
don't know if she is lucky or that this is a particularly good
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted