[IP] If Bill Gates could see us now

Renee wrote:

> Wonder if Bill Gates realizes he's done more for "reach out & touch" than Ma
> Bell could have ever hoped to accomplish!!!

So true - guess I will add him to my list of people to be grateful to, and Ma
Bell too, for creating the phone lines in the first place, and then of course,
there is Galileo who invented the telescope that lifted our eyes skyward,
which in some convoluted way eventually resulted in NASA being created, which
somehow indirectly had some sort of affect on the development of the internet
AND the insulin pump...

gosh - so many people to thank...I wish to thank the Academy...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted