Re: [IP] Question about Hibiclens

In a message dated 5/20/98 3:49:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< actually don't even swab off the Hibiclens before inserting the new set.
 I just let it dry (takes about 2-3 minutes) and have at it.
 Any opinions on how naughty I may have been all this time?
DAN...you are not naughty...this is my solution of choice for my patients...it
avoids the chance of running into a reaction to the iodine in the Betadine.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted