Re: [IP] Question about Hibiclens

MJ and Dan:

O.K., now I feel foolish ....

I can swear that my bottle of Hibiclens states that it is to be used much
like a "liquid soap", lathered up, applied to the site, then rinsed off.

Am I really mistaken on this, or is there another way to use this stuff? I
seldom use it, but if it can be used by applying it with a cotton swab like
you indicate, it offers some options I hadn't considered.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted