Re: [IP] Question

Hi all,
  Want to make sure all who use betadine and alcohol are SURE the betadine is
DRY prior to using alcohol.  As a nurse, I have seen several people with
severe burns from the chemical reaction when the betadine does not dry
COMPLETELY first.  This is, however, one of the BEST ways to thoroughly
cleanse a site and is used in probably all hospitals and surgery centers.
This is definitely not meant to scare people off of this technique, I use it
myself, as it is one of the least expensive ways to prep the site thoroughly.
Just want the newbies to have good experiences.

Dx 4-70, MiniMed 4-94

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted