[IP] Semi-dry run

I had my second visit with the CDE yesterday and since I already had my
MiniMed 507 pump, we decided to hook me up with saline for a test. We used
the Silhouette and I've had no problems with it after being connected
almost 24 hours.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do with the tubing and how to wear it
on my belt. What I really wish was that they had a clip that let me wear
the pump horizontally. It doesn't seem like it would be very hard to design
a clip that would work horizontally. I wonder why they don't have one. I
have it attached to my belt through the loops of the case, but that makes
it much harder to change clothing and I need to take the pump out of it's
case for bedtime, etc.

Anyhow, I think I'm going to like this thing... I start for real June 8th,
which is just a couple of weeks from now.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted