-- BEGIN included message

Thanks to everyone who got back to me on this.  I would say that 90% or more
of you expressed that it would be best for you if the chatroom were open every
day.  That would be no problem, but I think we need to keep the 3 scheduled
days so that we know for sure when we can count on people being there.  You
can pop into the room whenever you want and hopefully someone will be there to
chat with.  Lets operate it like the general diabetes chatroom.

So, now the pumpers chatroom is open 7 days a week.  But definate chat times
are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday all at 9 p.m. Eastern.  The other days of
the week are up to you.  Drop by the room whenever you want, if it works like
the general diabetes chat the best times are probably starting at 8 p.m.
Eastern, 5 p.m. on the West Coast.  Let me know what times you happen to drop
by and find people there and I can pass it along.  I will still send out
reminders of the scheduled chat times.

So once again, we are up and running 7 days a week.  Don't forget, today is
Wednesday and I hope to see you tonight :-)

-- END included message