Re: [IP] Diabetic Gene

<< Ok, I REALLY hate to be a spoilsport in all the "you can't pass it on"
 discussion, but my family is an extreme exception to the rule.  If it's not
 genetic in our family, there's something else radically wrong.
 Type 1's in my family:

Both of you are right.  Technically, Type I is not INHERITED; but inherited
and genetic are not the same thing.  Type I is GENETIC, meaning that the
genetic abnormality that leads to diabetes CAN be passed on.  So, Type I
diabetics are more likely to have family members with Type I than non-
diabetics.  And the percentages in families does vary significantly.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted