Re: [IP] Diabetic Gene

Greg. I never said it wasn't a genetic defect that runs through families.  My
niece died at age 3 of Reyes Syndrome, my sister has Addison's disease, and
there are too many other auto-immune diseases diagnosed in my family to go on.
It seems to me,however, it is the genetic defect of an HLA gene that leads to
either diabetes (Type I only), or some other auto-immune diseases.  Whichever
card you're dealt. I'm not saying this as an expert, only it's the way it was
explained in my family.
Judy P.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted