[IP] My first silhouette!

I got my box of silhouettes' today, and it was time for a change anyway.
I read and reread the instructions, and decided that I was going to try
them, even without a healthcare professional.  I did it.  The needle was
longer, but after it initially got started it did not hurt.  Thanks to
the board again, I have more confidence in these things.
I am able to feel a difference already in the way they feel against my
clothing rubbing.  The little plug on the comfort set, was more
irritated, and other than the sof-serter I don't know if I will miss
them.  I have been wearing the sof-set for 6 days, with only a red bump
occassionally from the rubbing.  will see if this makes a diff. Just
thought I would tell everyone, I am still around.  Still hanging around.
Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted