[IP] Question

I have another question for the more experienced pumpers.  Spencer uses
the soft sets and he cleans his site with betadine.  On the soft set,
where the sticky part is, there is a little tab left after insertion.
Ok, here is my question.  Why does that tab sometimes turn a dark black
color??  Its not blood, I've checked.  We were just curious, hope the
discription made sense.  Thank you in advance.

Lisa (Spencer's Mom)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted