Re: [IP] White crud clogging cannulas? (say THAT 3 times fast!)

Could this be insulin crystallizing in the cannula?

The explanations I have seen of insulin "crystallizing" mention that it
looks a bit "like white ice" in the tubing. I can imagine that it might
look similar to these reports when viewed through the Teflon cannula.

Just a thought ...

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted