Re: [IP] skin integrity

Ellen,

The hypertrophy is your body rejecting the insulin -- like an allergic reaction.
If you are having that problem with Humalog you may soon find that the absorption
of becomes unever.  If you are taking more units a day than correspond to your
weight and size estimate this may also be a sign that the insulin is not
effective.  You may want to consider the R again!