[IP] skin integrity

I have a question for those of you who have been on the pump for a few
years or more.  How is the condition of your skin in the areas you put
in the infusion sets?  Have you noticed changes over time?  If you have
any skin changes, do you think these will be permanent, or will they go
away if you leave those areas alone long enough?  My daughter (who is on
MDI) has had hypertrophy in certain areas from time to time, from not
rotating as much as she should, but they always go away once she leaves
them alone.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted