Re: [IP] Update

Hi Wendy,
Great long weekend here eh?

If I had 6.8-10.0  I would be one happy camper.

Sometimes I must remind myself that if my sugar readings are bad, I'M NOT, and
if my sugar readings are good,  AM I?  We are more than our readings aren't
we, but so often we judge ourselves and others judge us only by our readings.

You are getting great readings and more importantly, how are you feeling?
You have adjusted well and quickly.  Good Luck

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted