[IP] Update

Hello everyone, this is Wendy in Canada, 8 days on my pump so far and all is
extremely well. I got over the infection o.k., and my bg's are very good. I
can't believe it! I am not getting perfect reading quite yet. I am hovering
around 6.8 to 10.0! That is incredible for me, I did have a few lows over
the weekend, but they were all accountable (long weekend here,
    I was glad to hear Kerry has gotten some help. I too have gone through
many stages of depression, anger, denial, etc........Ended up in E.R. a few
too many times because of carelessness. I once had a debate with a person
about why 'bad' things happen to good people, I couldn't understand, he said
that there was probably some reason why I got diabetes and that was the most
ridiculous thing I'd ever heard, but know that I look back on my life and at
the road I was heading down I can almost agree. I was definitely pretty
reckless and stupid before I was dx'd. I can guess that had I continued that
road I probably wouldn't have the two beautiful children I have as well as a
husband and family that loves me.  Maybe there is something to everything
happening for a reason.
    It's just too bad I ended up with a disease that requires the most
discipline, it's never been something I've been really good at. But after
nine years I'm getting there!  Good Luck Kerry!!!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted