[IP] Re: pump up/down/sideways?

Tec, I keep mine sideways through the belt loops.  If I clip the pump
vertically I find it gets in the way when I bend over.  If there is enough
air to move around in the syringe I try to get it out before connecting.
If there are tiny stuck bubbles, they never seem to cause a problem.

<<<<<<John, a small question I've been meaning to ask here:
When you have it clipped to your belt, do you have the
LuerLok hose connection above the pump or below it?
I always have mine below, faced DOWN, so any incidental
air bubbles in the syringe go up to the plunger, rather than
up into the hose.

Ted Quick>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.