[IP] Scottish Blood - WAS: I LOVE this pump

In a message dated 98-05-19 10:32:41 EDT, Barry wrote:
 I wish I wasn't so pig-headed when I was younger and would have listened to
my parents more. Must be too much of that Scot blood.

Hey Barry,
No need to tell me about how deep that Scottish blood runs. I work for the
Scottish Business Centre. Had to start using a legally assumed name of the
British Trade Centre 'cause the guys from London wouldn't go under the
Scottish banner. :) Can you blame 'em"? I saw Braveheart.

I been working directly with a Scot for 6 years. Pig-headed is an
understatement but he likes to refer to it as determination or tenacity. HA

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted