Re: [IP] Update on Kerry

    Thank you for the update on Kerry- sounds like she's surrounded by a
loving, dedicated "team" captained by YOU!!!...I hope she found some solace in
reading how many of the IP-ers have also grappled with depression. Life is
hard enough to deal with at times, but when you factor in the "24/7" aspect of
diabetes, I guess you'd have to be pretty superhuman NOT to have it adversely
affect you...
     And lastly, as the mom of a diabetic, I hope my daughter has a spouse
some day who's as devoted & loving & solicitous of her medical needs as you
obviously are of Kerry's!!!!..Tell your mother-in-law I said that! LOL

Regards, Renee

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted