Re: [IP] Update on Kerry

  The first step is always the hardest. But the payback is worth a million. If
you poll most diabetics, you will find a large number taking anti-depressants.
Years of denial and doctor attitudes are a good place to put blame. But in the
end, we have to face the facts and learn that we are able to get a grip on all
this and lead pretty normal lives. I think that you and most importantly Kerry
have to realize that a lot of people care about us, even some who barely know
each other. Years back I thought I was the only one in the world like this.
This list is a Godsend for us, I think. Give her my personal best and God
bless her!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted