Re: A Sad Story (was)Re: [IP] Pump prescription...

In a message dated 5/18/98 9:31:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< ..I'm just having a very hard time understanding how he
 could have let this happen to him and to his sons....Is it no different than
 an alcoholic or a drug addict who can't help himself even though he knows
 destroying his loved ones???????.... >>
You have just hit this nail on the head.  So sorry to hear about your cousin.
I am sure Melissa knows she is not the same as he. She is very blessed to have
a Mom who cares.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted