Re: [IP] talk @ brain damage...

> I take the clip off at night when I take my pump to bed. I know some
> people put it in sock. I also take it off if I put the pump in my
> trouser pocket. But normally it's clipped on my belt.
> John

John, a small question I've been meaning to ask here:
When you have it clipped to your belt, do you have the
LuerLok hose connection above the pump or below it?
I always have mine below, faced DOWN, so any incidental
air bubbles in the syringe go up to the plunger, rather than
up into the hose.

Ted Quick
mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message