Re: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do

Kerry:

Let me add my voice to the others: please get some help!  Go see a
psychiatrist or knowledgeable GP.  I have had chronic depression for even
longer than the 23 years I've had DM.  I could not function without
anti-depressants and expect to take them for the rest of my life (though
that doesn't mean you'll have to do this).  It is a small price to pay for
feeling better!

Also, if you do go on anti-depressants, be prepared to be patient.  I know
it will be hard when you are hurting so much, but it typically takes 4-6
weeks before you get the max effect from any particular med, and it may be
necessary for you to try different meds before you find the one that is
best for you.  I'm on a combination of Wellbutrin and Zoloft.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

--Laurel

----------
> From: Brian Spitler <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do
> Date: Sunday, May 17, 1998 1:48 PM

I have offen wondered if any one else has felt the way do.  Here lately I
have getting into more arguments
with my husband and I cant seem to control any aspect of my diabeetes any
more.  Sometimes I wonder
why try any more.  I tired of feeling this way. the harder  I try  to help
my self the the bigger mess I get  I get
in to.  Some days I wonder if I  just end it all...  Other days I feel
every thing is cool and calm....My friends have
asked me what the  HELL IS GOING  ON  ????      AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO
ANSWER THEM ANYMORE   I FEEL LIKE I FALLING DEEPER INTO A HOLE THAT I CAN
NO
LONGER GET OUT OF.
If anyone has any kind of center or help please let me know  because I
think
I going down with no chance of
coming up..
Kerry  Spitler