[IP] Pump prescription...

...is what my internist is working on for me.  Supposedly,
last Friday, my insurance co called him to tell what they
needed to pay for my pump.

As a soon-to-be pump user, I need *lots* of info.  For

1.  What sort of paraphrenalia is involved in *using* a
pump?  ( I've heard all sorts of "stuff" mentioned, without
really understanding it.  8-( )

2.  What sort of "training" do you receive: (a) from the
pump vendor? (b) from your local hospital?

3.  What are some of the issues invovled in using a pump?

Thanks all.

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted