Re: [IP] pumper pals

   Thanks for sharing such a great story! You'll have to visit Janine next in
Canada, with a suitcase full of grape dex-tabs & Payday candy bars!   When we
were in Florida in December, we met Ellen (of CamelsRFun's KidsRPumping
website fame) & spent a great day together at her home, even cooking dinner
together... Wonder if Bill Gates realizes he's done more for "reach out &
touch" than Ma Bell could have ever hoped to accomplish!!! LOL... I'm even
arranging our older daughter's summer college "look-see" visits around my
other cyber pals' locations!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's mom)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted