Re: [IP] The Barf Story

Hi Michael-
Thanks for the tip.  I DO take dramamine whenever I fly or go out deep
sea fishing in Mexico.  Maybe, just maybe...I might try it before scuba
diving.  I'm still unsure at this point whether or not I ever want to
try diving again though.  The barf adventure is NOT one I will soon
forget.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper