To: email @ redacted
From: email @ redacted on 17, May 1998 2:50 PM
Subject: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do
RFC Header:Received: by omnibus.ce.psu.edu with SMTP;17 May 1998 14:50:18
-0400
From: "Brian Spitler" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:48:44 -0500
Sender: email @ redacted
I have offen wondered if any one else has felt the way do.  Here lately I
have getting into more arguments
with my husband and I cant seem to control any aspect of my diabeetes any
more.  Sometimes I wonder
why try any more.  I tired of feeling this way. the harder  I try  to help
my self the the bigger mess I get  I get
in to.  Some days I wonder if I  just end it all...  Other days I feel
every thing is cool and calm....My friends have
asked me what the  HELL IS GOING  ON  ????      AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO
ANSWER THEM ANYMORE   I FEEL LIKE I FALLING DEEPER INTO A HOLE THAT I CAN NO
LONGER GET OUT OF.
If anyone has any kind of center or help please let me know  because I think
I going down with no chance of
coming up..
Kerry  Spitler

send the next two lines in a message