[IP] Skydiving

     When I first started on the pump I was a student at Cornell University
     and had a part time job writing a process and inventory control
     program for a parachute manufacturer in Southern NJ.
     The upshot was I was flown by private plane two or three times a month
     from school to his site.  After the first flight pilot decided to
     teach me to fly since 'if you can program a computer you can certainly
     fly a plane'.  Within another few weeks he offered to take me up on a
     'jump' with a trainer from NASA, as long as I had my doctors OK.
     My doctor was fine with the idea as long as I gave him a 'drop doctor'
     note before I jumped and NEVER claimed HE had OKd the jump.  He told
     me that between the pump survival and my eyes (which at that point one
     was just able to see again and other still hemoraging) he wanted no
     part in this endevour.
     So I think another sport in order (although If oppurtunity arose I
     might take a 'jump' at it)...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted