[IP] Clip pinching tubing

No you are not the only one. If there is a way to mess up the delivery of
my pump, i have probably done it. Yes it is frustrating. But everytime i
manage to get a no delivery alarm i just put that in the have to be
careful memory bank! I check my clip frequently during the day. I tried
the pump with out the clip, but it is very awkward and uncomfortable for
me to use it that way. I like it hooked where i can reach it. My pockets
are not deep and if i use a pocket it spends the day skittering across the
floor.  Hope you got the rest of your bolus ok, Roz

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted