[IP] Chat Reminder

Hi :-)

Its me again.  Just a friendly reminder that its that time again.  I hope to
see you guys at the insulin pumpers support chat on AOL.  Remember we meet at
9 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time.  There are many of you that haven't popped in
and joined us yet.  I hope you can take part in the chat today.  Please let me
know if there is another day that we should add to accomodate more people.
Thanks.   <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>   Cya

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted