Re: [IP] The Barf Story

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Becky Draper wrote:

> Yeah, and I studied sooooo hard to pass that writen exam too.  Also went
> through all the hassel to have my endo fill out the PADI forms to take
> the diving class.  But the bottom line is I'd rather snorkel than barf
> while scuba diving
> .
Many moons ago I was a NAUI dive instructor and for years, made 3 or more
dives a week for fun. There are some people that take some dramamine before
diving to combat vertigo and it works fine for them. The problem is not
real common but you are not the only one who suffers from it.  If you
decide to try again (it is lots of fun) take a dose of dramamine an hour
or so before hand (read the instructions , I don't really remember the

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted