Re: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do

Most of us have felt the same way you do at one time or another in our lives.
Things can seem so overwhelming.  Please listen to the valuable suggestion in
this support group.  You need to have someone to talk to today, right now.
Don't way to see if you feel better later.  There's tons of anti-depressants
out in the market today, plus you are surrounded by people who care enough to
help you through the rough spots.  God bless you and I'll say a prayer for
Judy P.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted