Re: [IP] talk @ brain damage...

Of course that's happened to me.  In fact, this is the first time ever that I
took advice right out of this group and took my clip off, stuck my pump in my
pantyhose and wore two really fancy dresses for a wedding (and the rehearsal
dinner).  I usually wear skirts or pants.  At other times, I would take along
the old dependable needle and vial of insulin. No more!   Of course, as the
night wore on and I danced myself dizzy, I tore my hose where the pump was,
but I had a long dress on anyway.  You can even discreetly put in your dinner
bolus right through the hose.  Thanks everybody here.  It was great!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted