Re: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do

Please get help immediately!  I have struggled with depression for the last 4
or 5 years.  I see a therapist regularly and take Zoloft daily.  It has helped
me so much.  There is help out there.  Do not waste time.  You have a husband
who loves you very much and needs you in his life.  Diabetes is a pain in the
butt and from what Brian has said you deal with, it's no wonder you feel the
way you do.

We're rooting for you and keeping you in our prayers.
Good luck and God bless.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted