Re: [IP] Does anyone feel the way I do

Kerry,

PLEASE GET TO A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY AND ASK ABOUT ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!!

Unfortunately, depression often comes along for the ride with diabetes.  I
think that most of us on the list have felt these feelings at one time or
another.  I know I have.  If the depression is so severe that you are
contemplating suicide, you MUST get some help. This is nothing to be ashamed
of.  It happens to the nicest and best of people!  I know several people on
this list have reported that anti-depressant medicine has helped them
tremendously.  It's a vicious circle, the farther out-of-control you get, the
more depressed you get, making it harder to control the diabetes, etc.

Your husband has been telling us of your difficulties with control.  Please
know that we are rooting for you and are thinking of you.  I'll keep you in my
prayers.

Mary Jean

> Sometimes I wonder
>  why try any more.  I tired of feeling this way. the harder  I try  to help
>  my self the the bigger mess I get  I get
>  in to.  Some days I wonder if I  just end it all...  Other days I feel
>  every thing is cool and calm....My friends have
>  asked me what the  HELL IS GOING  ON  ????      AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO
>  ANSWER THEM ANYMORE   I FEEL LIKE I FALLING DEEPER INTO A HOLE THAT I CAN
NO