[IP] talk @ brain damage...

Am I a real idiot?  Wait,  let me continue before everyone answers YES
:-)  Last night I am pumping to compensate for the "Captain D's" fried
feast bonanza (ha,ha) I am eating and it starts clicking and gets to
about 5 units and starts that "Beep, Beep, Beep" we all hate to hear...I
had the tubing underneath the clip on the back of the pump!!!!!!!
Please tell me someone else has done this...I was soooo mad at
myself!!!  When I get undressed after work I have noticed a few times
that the tubing is all caught up in the clip.  Does everyone keep that
clip on?!?!?  Do some people NOT use it?!?!?  I was considering taking
it off but it would be pretty much impossible the more I thought about
it!  I just had to ask if anyone else has ever had this problem...don't
let me be the only one  :-}

-Tonya D.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted