Re: [IP] pumps and scuba diving

Hi Lisa-

Well I can laugh about it now, but at the time, I really thought I was
going to kick to the bucket (uh er should I say waste basket?).  I have
had diabetes 21 years, and have NEVER been that sick in my life.  Wasn't
even that sick when I was diagnosed.  I HOPE I never have to go through
anything like that again.

Glad it made you laugh though.

Becky D.

--