[IP] Medical humor

I realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with the pump, but I was
ROTFL after reading this and thought I'd pass it along to give us all some
relief!!!  Have a great weekend everyone.   :)    ~~Kasey

The following quotes were taken from actual medical records dictated by
physicians.  They appeared in a column written by Richard Lederer,
Ph.D., for
the Journal of Court Reporting.

* By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he
was feeling

*Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.

*The patient states there is a burning pain in his penis which goes
to his

*On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it had

*She has had no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states
she was very
hot in bed last night.

*The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing me in 1983.

*I will be happy to go into her GI system; she seems ready and anxious.

*Patient was released to outpatient department without dressing.  I have
suggested that he loosen his pants before standing, and then, when
he stands
with the help of his wife, they should fall to the floor.

*The patient is tearful and crying constantly.  She also appears to be

*Discharge status:  Alive but without permission.  The patient will need
disposition, and therefore we will get Dr. Blank to dispose of him.

*Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year-old male, mentally alert but

*The patient refused an autopsy.

*The patient has no past history of suicides.

*The patient expired on the floor uneventfully.

*Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.

*Patient was becoming more demented with urinary frequency.

*The patient's past medical history has been remarkably
insignificant with
only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.

*She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in separate
directions in
early December.

*The patient experienced sudden onset of severe shortness of breath
with a
picture of acute pulmonary edema at home while having sex which gradually
deteriorated in the emergency room.

*The patient left the hospital feeling much better except for her

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted