[IP] Pump Support Chat Reminder

Just a friendly reminder for the chat tonight.  Remember that it is 9 p.m.
Eastern Daylight time, 6 p.m. for those on the west coast.  There are many of
you that are interested in the support chat and we haven't gotten a chance to
"meet" you yet.  If you can, please pop in and say hello tonight.  I know
there are a lot of you on the list but we have only been averaging 10 people
so far.  Hope more of you can make it.  Please let me know if the days and
times are good and if we need to possibly add another day and maybe a
different time for those of you that can't make the current chat schedule.
<A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>   Hope to see
you tonight.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted