Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

your post barbara reminded me of my own camp experience.  i loved diabetic
camp.  this was of course thirty years ago and diabetic care was not very fine
tuned.  i felt very free at camp.  my mother did not really say anything too
bad but i always felt like i was responsible for hi bgs and orange urine
tests.  my dr. was i must say horrible so he did not alleviate any of my
guilt.  camp did give my mom and me a very important break from each other and
allowed me to be with other diabetic kids.  i knew none growing up.  i think
camp is a great thing for children and parents.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted