Re: [IP] I'm Official!

Congratulations Laurel.  The carb counting gets easier.  I started carb
counting the same week I started my pump (1st week of March).

Hope Woody comes home soon to see his mom's new pump and play with the
tubing like my cat always tries to. (Had to nip this habit in the bud
quick after reading here that someone's naughty kitty had chewed the
tubing up while she/he was sleeping!)

Becky D.

Laurel & Wayne Sedgwick wrote:
> Thanks, Renee!
> Well, I had my pump start this morning and am now an Official Pumper.  8-)

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted